Bike Helmet Program
The helmet program is funded by a grant from the Florida Department of Transportation.
To qualify to receive helmets follow these easy steps:1. Sign the Community Partner Agreement Form beginning in October each year.
a. Do not register with group name or any title. A Community Partner is an individual.
b. If we issued your certificate we have it on file. There is no need to send it in.
2. Complete the Helmet Fitter Training.
3. Complete and submit the Public Awareness Materials Plan (PAMP).
4. Place your order for helmets after you receive the email granting permission to order.
5. When helmets are distributed you must collect a signature from each recipient. Please click the link below to download our sign-in sheet. You may use any sign sheet you like as long as it provides the same information.
Safety Materials Distribution Sign-In Sheet
6. After helmets are distributed you will also need to complete the Helmet Distribution Form.
Follow all rules and regulations set forth by the Pedestrian and Bicycling Safety Resource Center.
The helmets are available statewide while supplies last.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.