Requirements to Receive Helmets:Click here to learn the requirements for ordering helmets. Failure to comply will result in loss of ordering privileges.
- Your personal information must be in the "Personal Information" portion of the order form when checking out. The "Shipping Address" portion should be used for the person and address where the helmets are to be delivered. Please ensure both addresses are complete and that the shipping address is commercially manned (businesses only, no residences). No PO Boxes are allowed.
- All helmets received must be properly fitted on each recipient by a trained helmet fitter. Collect signature information at this time.
- You may not order helmets for others to distribute unless you, as a trained fitter, are available to fit them.
- You MUST be a qualified Regional Trainer to train others to be helmet fitters and to receive helmets. Taking a "Helmet Fitter Training" course does not qualify you as a Regional Trainer.
- Within 30 days of distributing your helmets, provide your reporting information on your profile page. Select the appropriate event and upload all associated documentation.
By clicking "Continue" below, you agree to abide by the rules and requirements as stated above.